Capsicum Fruit (Capsicum Fructescens & Capsicum Tetragonum)
Pure powdered fruit.
60 x 250mg in vegetable capsules.
A hot spice from tropical America and Africa valued for it’s positive and warming effects.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Native to the tropical Americas and grown throughout the tropics, especially Africa and India.
Capsaicin (0.1-1.5%); carotenoids; flavonoids; volatile oil; steroidal saponins (seeds and root only) – capsicidin
Avoid in cases of peptic ulcer, acid digestion and skin rashes, e.g. eczema.
PARTS USED: Fruit – fresh or dried.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton