Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria Recutita)
Pure powdered flower.
60 x 250mg in vegetable capsules.
A mild and fragrant herb, popular as a calming tea. It is well loved and valued throughout Europe where it is considered to be part of an Holistic lifestyle.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Grows wild and cultivated in much of Europe but now grown in many temperate regions including Egypt, North America and Argentina. It prefers previously cultivated soils. The fresh flowerheads are picked when in full bloom generally from May to August. Dry in shade below 35’C.
NB: Max content of active constituents is several days after blooming.
Volatile oil – proazulenes, bisabolol, famesine, spiroether; flavonoids – anthemedin, luteolin, rutin; bitter glycosides – anthemic acid; coumarins; malic acid; tannins.
No side effects are known but allergic reactions occur occasionally.
PARTS USED: Flowerheads.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by Christine Haughton.