Dog Rose Hips (Rosa Canina L.)
Pure powdered hips.
120 x 500mg in vegetable capsules.
The Dog Rose hips are a natural and effective source of Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, K, pectin and many other active constituents.
During the 2nd World War rosehip syrup was given out to school children to compensate for lack of nutrients in the diet and Rose Hip tea was thought to ward off winter ailments.
Recent trials in Scandinavia have made this herb product popular as a natural form multi-nutrient food supplement.
Recommended dose is 2 x 500mg daily.
HABITAT & CULTIVATION
Often found in hedgerows and on Woodland edges, or in wet, sandy areas up and down coastlines.
Flavonoids, polyphenols, volatile oil, tannins, Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, K, pectin
PARTS USED: the rose hips, comprising the receptacle and the remains of the dried sepals
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity