Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinales)
Pure powdered root.
60 x 500mg in vegetable capsules.
A warming, settling herb. A recognised daily diet constituent in a variety of different foodstuffs.
Well liked and relied on for lots of reasons.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
A native of tropical Asia but now widely grown throughout the tropics, Ginger is cultivated from division of the rootstock. It flourishes in fertile soils and needs a good rainfall. The roots are dug up when the plant is 10 months old, washed, soaked and sometimes boiled and peeled.
Volatile oil 1-3% – zingiberene 20-30%; oleoresin 4-7.5% – gingerols, shogaols (mainly when dried)
PARTS USED: Root (rhizome) – fresh or dried.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal herbs and their Applications” by Christine Haughton