Hop Strobile (Humulus Lupulus)
Pure powdered strobile.
60 x 300mg in vegetable capsules.
Hops are mostly associated with beer and brewing but it’s reputation to help bring sound relaxation comes from the “hop-pickers” who sometimes used the dried strobile to make pillows from.
A traditional English herb.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
A climbing herb, native to the UK, grown prolifically in Kent. The flowers are known as strobiles and are dried after gathering for use in beer and ale making.
Principle constituents are flavonoids including quercetin and kampferol glycosides. Tannins and volatile oils.
No contra indications, interactions or undesirable side effects have been reported. Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
PARTS USED: Flowers known as strobiles
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton