Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma Longa)
Pure powdered rhizome.
60 x 500mg in vegetable capsules.
120 x 500mg in vegetable capsules.
Often referred to as “CURCUMIN” and a member of the Ginger family of herbs.
Lots of publicity around the numerous clinical work going on with this much valued herb.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
The Turmeric plant (member of the Ginger family) is yellow coloured and is grown and collected in the Indian sub continent and other parts of the tropics.
None at correct dose. No interactions reported.
PARTS USED: Rhizome (root like stem)
Major constituents – curcuminoids, dicinnamoylmethane derivatives (curcumin) volatile oil, sequiterpenes, zingiberene, curcumol and turmerone. Vitamin and mineral in minute amounts.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton