Whole Garlic (Allium sativum)
Pure whole powdered corm.
60 x 300mg in vegetable capsules.
No other herb has as much research as garlic.
It was esteemed by ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
In the first world war Garlic was a trusted medicinal remedy and is now acknowledged as a traditional herbal product.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Originally from central Asia, Garlic is now cultivated world-wide for use as a food and medicine. Cultivated Garlic is propagated by dividing the bulb into its ‘cloves’ and planting, preferably in a rich, moist, sandy soil.
Volatile oil – alliin (0.24% of total weight), alliinase, allicin – methyl allyl sulphides, ajoene: breakdown products; scordinins; selenium; germanium; glucokinins; vitamins A,B,C and E.
Should only be given in small quantities to children.
PARTS USED: Bulb – the individual ‘cloves’ are crushed or chopped
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Garlic” by Prof. E. Ernst
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton