Multivitamin and mineral supplement.
60 x One-a-day vegetable capsules.
A good quality multivitamin / mineral supplement is an ideal way to ensure essential nutrients are not missing from the daily diet and to prevent overall deficiency and provide ‘insurance’ cover for balanced food intake.
This formulation has meaningful amounts of the important nutrients necessary to maintain health and vitality.
This multivitamin / mineral product is recommended for the elderly, for people on an inadequate diet and during pregnancy.
There is a similar formulation especially for children.
Improved reformulation provides 100% RDA, in accordance with latest information, of important Vitamins D,E, C & B and Iron & Zinc. Correct balance between Calcium and Magnesium and essential trace elements:
- Chromium (Glucose tolerance factor, GTF = stimulates insulin activity)
- Manganese (for nervous system and numerous roles as a co-factor)
- Selenium (required in small amounts, regularly in diet as antioxidant)
- Molybdenum (essential substance for health in humans)
- Phosphorus (companion to Calcium for healthy bones & teeth)
Biotin is produced by intestinal bacteria and less is required as supplement.
- General health and vitality
- Efficient metabolism
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Those on poor/snack/slimming diets
LOW MULTIVITAMIN/MINERAL INTAKE LINKED TO:
- General Debility or Low Vitality
- Poor General Health
- Low Immunity
Vitamin A is not added because
1) An additive-free source is not available
2) Bio-Health believe Vitamin A intake should be separate because of possible overdose potential
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
|Pantothenic acid B5||10mg||166%|