Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamon Zeylanicum)
Pure powdered bark.
60 x 350mg in vegetable capsules.
A pungent spicy herb with many traditional uses and the subject of positive clinical research programmes.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Cultivated mainly in Sri Lanka (whole quills) also Seychelles, Madagascar and other tropical regions.
No specific warnings or contra indications with other medication.
PARTS USED: The dried bark
Essential oil cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol other constituents cinnamic acid, phenolic acids and the pentacyclic diterpenes cinnzeylanine.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton