Ginkgo Leaf (Ginkgo Biloba)
Pure powdered leaf.
60 x 450mg in vegetable capsules
120 x 450mg in vegetable capsules
Originating in China, and now one of the commonest herbs used in western countries among the middle-aged and elderly.
A herb for the over 50’s.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Native to China, though no longer found growing wild, the Ginkgo tree is cultivated commercially in large scale plantations in China, in France near Bordeaux and in South Carolina, USA. The leaves are harvested in the autumn.
Flavone glycosides; ginkgolides (diterpenes); bilobalide (sesquiterpene).
Ginkgo and its standardised extract, has been shown to be extremely free from side effects.
PARTS USED: Leaves
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton