Papaya Enzymes (Carica Papya L.; family: Cariacaceae)
60 x 120mg in vegetable capsules.
Powdered Papaya fruit is the starting material for the enzymes that are active in this product. It is mixed with Calcium Phosphate which provides the necessary alkaline medium (PH 7.4) to ensure efficient enzyme assimilation in the stomach.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Papaya (Paw Paw, Papaw, Tree Melon) is native to Central America, southern Mexico and every tropical and sub-tropical country. Papaya fruit needs constant warmth throughout its growth. Cool temperatures alter the flavour of the fruit and cold, wet soil is detrimental to the plants survival. Papaya fruit provides Papain enzymes in the powdered form used in PAPAYA ENZYMES.
A mixture of enzymes prepared from the unripe fruit are proteolytic which hydrolyse polypeptides, amides and esters.
Rare cases of hypersensitivity to the fruit have been reported.
PARTS USED: Fruit
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton