Red Clover Flowers (Trifolium Pratense)
Pure powdered flowers.
60 x 325mg in vegetable capsules.
The flower heads contain unusually high levels of isoflavones. A popular herb for older women at the time of change.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Found through much of Europe and Asia, and naturalised in North America and Australasia, red clover is a common wayside weed, much cultivated for hay and as a nitrogen fixing crop. The red flowerheads are collected during the summer when newly opened.
Isoflavonoids (1 – 2.5%) including formononetin and genistein; phenolic acids such as salicylic acid; volatile oil (about 0.03%) including methyl salicylate and benzyl alcohol; sterols – sitosterol; starch and fatty acids.
Take only on professional advice in oestrogen-dependent cancers.
PARTS USED: Flowerheads, aerial parts
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
“Fifty Vital Herbs” by Andrew Chevallier
“A Short Guide to Medicinal Herbs and their applications” by C. Haughton